From our Experts at The Best Bakery in Ahmedabad, Café Upper’s kitchen, a mischievous and delightful something to make for your kids to have a bite of during supper or hunger pangs between meals. Our ‘Roasted Baby Potatoes with Rosemary’ is easy and quick to make — even for your kids’ tiffin boxes for their break-hour at school! From the ovens of Café Upper Crust, a nifty recipe for replenishing your kid’s tummies — at school or at home!
- 2 pounds small potatoes, baby Yukon gold or red skin potatoes
- 6 cloves garlic, cracked away from the skin
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, enough to just coat potatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your Oven to 450 degrees F or almost 230 degrees C.
- Halve the potatoes, and place them all on a cookie sheet. Combine with cracked cloves of garlic. Coat potatoes and garlic with extra-virgin oil and season with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Place potatoes on the center rack of the oven and roast for 20 minutes, until just tender.
- Once done, take it out from the oven and allow it to cool.
- Garnish with the finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves, and sprinkle salt and freshly ground black pepper as per your taste, if you want to try a different flavor!
In Conclusion, Cafe Upper Crust Recipes are aimed to provide a healthy guide to making oven or dessert items within the comfort & ease of your home kitchens. Such cooking results may differ from those results of professional chefs’ practices & recipes. These recipes may or may not be available at our eatery outlets, at the time of posting these blogs.