Today we are going to share with you the most enjoyed and easiest recipe of dessert, the Raspberry Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe. From our Experts at The Best Bakery in Ahmedabad, Café Uppercrust kitchen, a mischievous and delightful something to make for your kids or adults to have a bite at the end of the meals.
Our Unique Recipe Series brings to you our best 50 Most-Popular Recipes! There is always happiness knowing there is a cake in the oven, so from the ovens of Café Upper Crust, a nifty recipe for replenishing your kid’s tummies — at school or home! Let us begin with the best baking Raspberry Chocolate Cupcakes recipes to fill your tummies.
Perfect pair of Chocolate and Raspberry – Chocolate cupcake topped with silky smooth Raspberry buttercream and chocolate cream that serves 15 with the prep time 25 minutes, cook time 20 minutes. Raspberry Chocolate Cupcakes
Raspberry Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar (granulated)
- A half-cup of brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 gallon of buttermilk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
For the Frosting:
- 3 1/2 to 4 cups of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, room temperature
- 3-4 teaspoons of raspberry purée, 1/2 cup of whole raspberry mash.
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
- 4 ounces of 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup of strong whipped cream
- Garnish 15 raspberries
- Firstly, Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a muffin box with 15 liners of cupcakes.
- Secondly, Mix flour, sugars, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
- Place sugar, chocolate, and cocoa in a bowl and top with boiling water. Cover with plastic wrap and let it rest for two minutes. Mix until creamy, and then apply the buttermilk, the whipped cream, the eggs, and the vanilla.
- Thirdly, Whisk the liquid ingredients in a dry position until smooth.
- Apply 1/4 cup of the batter to each paper liner. Bake for 17-20 minutes or until the toothpick is clean.
- Keep the cupcakes in the tin for 5 minutes before removing them from the cooling rack.
- In the meantime, make the frosting and the ganache.
For the Ganache:
Most importantly, Place chocolate in a bowl and cover with hot whipped cream. Let it sit for two minutes and stir until smooth. Enable the ganache to rise to room temperature (about 5-10 minutes) before adding to cupcakes.
For the Frosting:
- In a food processor, mixer, or with a hand blender, puree 1/2 cup raspberries. Press the puree into a strainer over a bowl if you don’t want seeds on your frosting (this takes a few minutes).
- You should have 3 teaspoons of seedless raspberry puree leftover. I put some seeds back in because I figured it looked good, but the seeds can be discarded. Cream together the butter and cream cheese until creamy.
- When beating, apply powdered sugar a little at a time and milk for 2-3 minutes. Beat in 2 teaspoons raspberry puree and the vanilla extract until all is well mixed. If the frosting has to be thinned, add the remaining raspberry puree; otherwise, remove it.
- Fill a pastry bag with the frosting and a piping tip.
Let’s assemble everything:
- In this paragraph, When the cupcakes are cold enough to treat, scoop 1-2 teaspoons ganache onto each one, spreading it nearly to the edge of the cupcake. Using a pastry bag, pipe frosting onto each cupcake, then spoon 1 teaspoon ganache over the top and press a berry into the ganache. Serve the meal. Cupcakes with berries on top should be refrigerated if not consumed within a few hours. Another choice is to keep the cupcakes in an airtight jar at room temperature and add some raspberries just before serving.
In Conclusion, Café Uppercrust Recipes are aimed to provide a healthy guide to making easy dishes and meals within the comfort & ease of your home kitchens. Moreover, Such cooking results may differ from those results of professional chefs’ practices & recipes. Café Uppercrust recipes may or may not be available at our eatery outlets, at the time of posting these blogs.