Tuti Fruity cake is a dish that is loved by all the kids and some adults too the cake can be ordered from best cake shop ahmedabad. However, when you feel like enjoying one, what do you do? Visit the best cake shop in Ahmedabad? Well, what if we give you a shortcut and you make it at your home. Here’s the easiest way to make your own cake and enjoy it from the comfort of your home.
Preparation Time – 15 minutes ; Cooking Time – 40 minutes ; Total Time – 55 minutes
- 1 and half cup of all-purpose flour or maida
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour or maida
- ½ cup tuti fruity
- 1¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- ¾ cup sugar (+2 tbsp optional)
- ½ cup oil or melted butter
- 270 ml milk (do not use cold milk)
- 1¼ tbsp vinegar or lemon juice
- ¾ to 1 tbsp vanilla extract or lemon zest or orange zest or essence
- Grease a cake tray and dust with flour evenly or line a parchment paper. Set this aside.
- Preheat the oven to 170 C for at least 15 minutes.
- Add tuti fruity to a bowl and sprinkle 1 tbsp flour in a way that they are properly coated with the flour. Set this bowl aside.
- Take a bowl and pour some warm milk into it and add some lemon juice or vinegar to it. Stir well and set aside.
- Place a sieve over a mixing bowl and pass the flour through the sieve as per the requirement.
- Along with the flour, add baking powder, baking soda and salt to the sieve.
- Make a space in the centre of the bowl and leave it aside.
- Now take the milk bowl which we already prepared in the beginning and add some sugar and vanilla extract to it.
- Pour melted butter or oil and mix everything well until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add this mixture to the empty space created between the flour in that bowl.
- Mix it well in a way that the flour combines well.
- The batter will be of medium consistency at this stage.
- Add the tuti fruity and gently stir a couple of times.
- Pour this mixture into the pan and sprinkle your desired topping.
- Brush with milk on the top to get a golden top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes and cool it for 15 minutes thereafter.
- Your cake is ready to be enjoyed.
In Conclusion, Café Upper crust’s recipes are designed to be convenient and straightforward to prepare at home. Such blog recipes can differ from those of seasoned chefs. These recipes may or may not be available at our eatery locations at the time of writing these blogs.