When you search in Google about the best non-veg restaurant, café near me”, it’s impossible to not get Café Upper Crust in that list. With the best dishes and mouth-watering recipes, we serve you with the food that you can’t resist. Today, we are going to share a recipe of one of the tastiest dishes, Chicken wings with Bhuna Masala.
CHICKEN WINGS WITH BHUNA MASALA café near me
Preparation Time – 10 minutes, Cooking Time – 30 minutes, Total Time – 40 minutes
Ingredients– café near me
- 8 chicken wings
- 1 chopped onion & tomato
- 1 inch chopped ginger
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp cumin powder (Jeera)
- Salt as per taste
Directions café near me
- First boil the chicken wings in a sauce pot with some water for about 20 minutes, till they are half done. This boiling method will help the wings to absorb less oil once you fry them.
- Drain the water and keep the wings in the bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and keep it ready till you make the Bhuna Masala.
- Heat some oil in the saucepan and add some onion, garlic and ginger. Sauté the mixture for 3-5 minutes
- Then add some tomatoes and sprinkle some salt. Cook the mixture until tomatoes are mashed well.
- Then allow it to cool for a few minutes.
- Transfer into a mixture jar and convert into a smooth paste. After converting it into a smooth paste, place the masala into a mixing bowl, add the chicken wings into it and coat it well.
- Place the wings on the baking tray. Dress it up with some oil and bake it in the oven which was set on pre-heat. Bake it on grill mode for 15 minutes and then flip it over and
bake it again for another 15 minutes.
- Remove it afterwards and it is ready to be served.
- Serve the chicken wings with Bhuna masala along with some tasty and tangy chutney as a delicious starter or for dinner as well.
In Conclusion, Café Upper crust’s recipes are designed to be convenient and straightforward to prepare at home. Such blog recipes can differ from those of seasoned chefs. These recipes may or may not be available at our eatery locations at the time of writing these blogs.