Today featuring Veg Crunchy Kabab Recipe. From our Experts of The Best Restaurant in Ahmedabad, Café Upper crust kitchen, a mischievous and delightful meal for everyone. Our Unique Recipe Series brings to you our best ever Recipes! There is always happiness in knowing and sharing delicious meals, so from the kitchen of Café Upper Crust, a nifty recipe for replenishing everyone’s tummies — at school or at home! Let us begin with the best starter to fill your empty tummies in just 35 minutes.
Veg Crunchy Kabab
These Indian Veg Crunchy Kabab, crunchy from the outside and soft from the inside, make an excellent appetizer for any occasion. Today, with step-by-step instructions, we will show you how easy it is to make these veg kebabs. Kebabs are one of the favorites and popular appetizers on an Indian menu. It takes 20 minutes prep time, 15mintues cook time, and serves 12-14 people.
- 1 cup of boiled peas1 cup of boiled grated potatoes
- ½ cup of panner grated
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon powder of dry mango/ amchur
- 2 teaspoon of fennel/Sauf seeds
- Fistful of finely chopped mint leaves/ pudhina *
- ½ teaspoon of chilly green paste
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed kasoori methi (optional)
- Salt for taste
- Dash of black pepper
- For layering
- 1⁄4 cup of cornflour or more for rolling
- 2 tablespoon flaxseed meal plus
- 9 tablespoon warm water
- 3-4 slices of pieces of bread grounded.
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs*
- Pat the boiled dry roughly and mash or grind them. Heat the oil in a medium-hot non-stick pan, add the fennel seeds and cook for 15 seconds. Apply the chili paste to the ginger and cook it for 5 seconds. Add in the mixture of peas to cook for 1 minute. String well with it.
- Add dry mango powder, salt, pepper, grated potato, grated paneer and have a fast mixture so that the mixture comes together and spices are coated evenly. Taste the spices to measure and change. Turn the flame off. Add kasoori methi to the chopped mint and blend well with it. Before making lime-size balls, let the mixture cool down.
- Get the kebabs ready for cooking.
- Set up the dipping station in the image above.
- Place cornflour, the slurry of flaxseed meal (mix hot water plus flax meal and let it stand for a minute) ready to use flax slurry, and crumbs of bread and panko in 3 separate bowls.
- Take one kebab, roll it in flour, then dip it in the slurry and coat well, then dunk it and roll it well in the bread crumbs. For all of the kebabs, repeat this.
- On low medium heat the appetite pan; gently brush each cavity with oil. When warm, add the kebabs and brush them with oil and cook until golden brown. Using a small spoon or wooden skewer to cook evenly, rotate and flip them at intervals as required. The app pan technique is quietly sluggish, but it is worth the performance. Alternatively, they may be baked or fried. Serve warm with a side of ketchup or chutney, your favorite sauce.
Disclaimer: Our Recipes are aimed to provide a healthy guide to making easy dishes and meals within the comfort & ease of your home kitchens. Such cooking results may differ from those results of professional chefs’ practices & recipes. These recipes may or may not be available at our eatery outlets, at the time of posting these blogs.