Today sharing a baking recipe featuring Molten Chocolate Lava Cake without eggs. Coming from our experts of The Best Cakeshop in Ahmedabad, Café Upper crust. This is an easy and simple recipe for molten lava cake.
Molten Chocolate Lava Cake recipe will serve 3 people Prep time – 10 minutes, Cook time – 35 Minutes, Total time – 45 Minutes. Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
Follow below instructions and steps for a good baking day!! Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- ½ cup whole wheat flour (atta), 60 to 65 grams
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ cup sugar, 75 grams, about 5 to 5.5 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 tbsp oil (sunflower or olive oil)
- 1/2 tbsp vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract or 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 90 to 100 grams chocolate (semisweet, bittersweet, or sweet)
- Place a sieve on top of a bowl. Combine the whole wheat flour, cinnamon, cocoa powder, and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- Sift right into the bowl. Set aside for now.
- Combine sugar and cold water in a separate dish/bowl.
- Stir until the sugar is almost dissolved.
- Then apply the oil and whisk thoroughly.
- After that, apply the lemon juice and vanilla extract. Mix once more.
FOR MAKING CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE BATTER
- Now combine all the products in a mixing bowl.
- Using a wired whisk, thoroughly combine the ingredients. However, don’t overdo it with the blending.
- In greased ramekins or muffin cups, pour the batter.
- Then, in the batter, add chocolate squares. Gently press the chocolate squares into the batter so that they are fully coated.
NOW BAKING CHOCO LAVA CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and bake the ramekins for 30 to 35 minutes. Before you begin baking, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the ramekins from the oven until they are baked. Enable 2 to 3 minutes for the cake to cool.
- Invert the ramekins onto a serving plate or tray softly. The ramekins will be hot, so be careful.
- Allow the lava cake to slide through the ramekins and onto the plate by tapping the base of the ramekins.
- Dust the Choco lava cakes with chocolate powder or powdered sugar using a small sieve.
- Serve the chocolate lava cake right afterward.
In Conclusion, Cafe Upper Crust recipes are intended to be simple and easy-to-cook recipes at your home. Such out of cooking and baking may vary from experienced chefs and cakeshop recipes. At the time of writing these posts, these recipes may or may not be accessible at our eatery locations.