From our experts at The Best Bakery in Ahmedabad, Café Upper’s kitchen, a sweet something to make for your kids to have a bite of during supper or hunger pangs between meals. Our ‘Chocolate Chip Pancakes’ is packed with nutrients, making it a healthy option — even for your kids’ tiffin boxes for their break-hour at school! From the ovens of Café Upper Crust, a nifty recipe for replenishing your kids’ tummies — at school or at home!
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup whole, 2 percent fat, or 1 percent fat milk
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips, or less to taste
- Butter, for cooking
- Firstly, Combine the butter and milk, in a small saucepan. Place over low heat just until warm, and the butter melts completely. Let cool slightly. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and mix all pretty well.
- Secondly, In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with a fork. Whisk in the milk mixture. Add the dry ingredients and mix just until barely blended. Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- In this paragraph, Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Add about 1 teaspoon of butter and melt until bubbly. Ladle 3 tablespoons of batter for each pancake onto the hot surface and cook until bubbly on the top and golden brown on the bottom. Thirdly, and most importantly, Turn and cook until golden brown on the other side, about 30 seconds more. Repeat until all the batter is used up. Serve hot.
In Conclusion, Cafe Upper Crust Recipes are aimed to provide a healthy guide to making oven or dessert items within the comfort & ease of your home kitchens. Such cooking results may differ from those results of professional chefs’ practices & recipes. These recipes may or may not be available at our eatery outlets, at the time of posting these blogs.