Stuffed Mushroom With Cheese filling is one of the best snacks to make your evening worth remembering. They are an ideal snack for a get-together or a kitty party. It will be as tasty as a snack served in one of the best restaurant in Ahmedabad has. So, without any delay let’s get to the recipe. Stuffed Mushroom With Cheese
Preparation Time – 40 minutes; Cooking Time – 10 minutes; Total Time – 50 minutes; Serving – 2 People
- 8 mushrooms
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- 4-6 toothpicks
- 1 boiled and peeled potato
- Finely chopped ¼ onion
- Finely chopped ½ ginger
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp chat masala
- ¼ tsp amchur powder
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Salt as required
FOR THE PASTE
- 2 tbsp maida
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- ¼ cup water
1) In a bowl, take the cornflour and maida.
2) Add some water and see to it that the consistency of this mixture is thick and without any lumps in it.
3) Once the mixture is ready, keep it aside.
Stuffing of Cheese & Potato Stuffed Mushroom With Cheese
1) Take a large bowl and smash 1 boiled potato in it.
2) Add the finely chopped coriander, ginger, and onion to it.
3) Now mix the mozzarella cheese into this mixture
4) Add all the spices like chat masala, chili powder, amchur powder, and salt.
5) Stir everything well and keep it aside.
Stuffing the mushroom
1) Take 8 medium-sized mushrooms and remove the stems from each of them.
2) Now take the prepared stuffing & stuff it in the empty area which has been created due to breaking the stem.
3) Join two mushrooms from that area after stuffing in a way that the stuffing side remains intact to each other.
4) Now insert a toothpick in a way that this kind of arrangement remains in place so that while frying the cheese doesn’t melt out and spread.
5) Now dip these toothpick secured mushrooms in the binding paste of flour and maida. Make sure that it is fully covered by the mixture.
6) Now, coat the mushrooms with breadcrumbs. The mixture will help the breadcrumbs to stick to the mushrooms very easily.
7) Repeat steps 5 and 6 in order to double coat the mushrooms. Freeze the coated mushrooms for 15-30 minutes.
8) After that, deep fry the mushrooms in heated oil until they turn golden brown.
9) Drain and place on a napkin to soak the excess oil.
10) It is ready to be served with tomato ketchup.
Use Fresh mushrooms and be sure that you remove the toothpick while eating. Try out this recipe and make sure to share with us how it goes. Stuffed Mushroom With Cheese
In Conclusion, Café Upper crust’s recipes are designed to be convenient and straightforward to prepare at home. Such blog recipes can differ from those of seasoned chefs.
These recipes may or may not be available at our eatery locations at the time of writing these blogs.
Stuffed Mushroom With Cheese