From our Experts at The Best Bakery in Ahmedabad, Café Upper’s kitchen, a mischievous and delightful something to make for your kids to have a bite of during supper or hunger pangs between meals. Our ‘No-Bake Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies’ are easy and quick to make — even for your kids’ tiffin boxes for their break-hour at school! From the ovens of Café Upper Crust, a nifty recipe for replenishing your kid’s tummies — at school or at home!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 60 buttery crackers, such as Ritz (2 sleeves)
- 2 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Red or green sprinkles, for decorating
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Spread a generous 1 teaspoon peanut butter onto half of the crackers and then top with the remaining crackers. Place on the prepared baking sheet and refrigerate until the peanut butter is firm, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Put the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on medium in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until melted, 1 minute 15 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds. Use 2 forks to dip each sandwich into the melted chocolate until completely coated. If the chocolate starts to stiffen, return it to the microwave. After dipping in chocolate, decorate with red or green sprinkles.
- Put the sandwich cookies back on the baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
In Conclusion, Cafe Upper Crust Recipes are aimed to provide a healthy guide to making oven or dessert items within the comfort & ease of your home kitchens. Such cooking results may differ from those results of professional chefs’ practices & recipes. These recipes may or may not be available at our eatery outlets, at the time of posting these blogs.