Today we are here with a juicy and tasty recipe of grilled chicken wings. They will taste nothing less than the appetizer you order at your nearby non-veg restaurant. This recipe comes from the Best Non Veg Restaurant In Ahmedabad.
So, here it goes.
Preparation Time – 10 mins; Cooking Time – 60 mins; Total Time – 70 mins; Servings – 4 persons
- 500 grams Chicken Wings
- 6 finely chopped Cloves of Garlic
- 2 tbsp Sweet and spicy Red Chilli Sauce (tomato Chilli Sauce)
- 2tbsps homemade tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- Salt, as required
- Take a bowl and combine the garlic, sweet chili sauce, tomato puree, chili flakes, rosemary, honey, lemon juice, oil, and salt. Grilled Chicken Wings
- Thereafter place the chicken into the mixture and allow it to rest for 45 minutes. Grilled Chicken Wings
- After they are soaked in the mixture, heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a grill pan and grill the chicken wings on medium to high heat. Flip frequently and keep brushing with the mixture for about 15 minutes or until it is cooked.
- The dish is ready to be served as an appetizer or with any other spicy dips.
In Conclusion, Café Upper crust’s recipes are designed to be convenient and straightforward to prepare at home. Such blog recipes can differ from those of seasoned chefs. These recipes may or may not be available at our eatery locations at the time of writing these blogs.