From our Experts at The Best Bakery in Ahmedabad, Café Upper’s kitchen, a mischievous and delightful something to make for your kids to have a bite of during supper or hunger pangs between meals. Our ‘Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie’ is easy and quick to make — even for your kids’ tiffin boxes for their break-hour at school! From the ovens of Café Upper Crust, a nifty recipe for replenishing your kid’s tummies — at school or at home!
- 25 whole chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- One 8-ounce package whipped topping, such as Cool Whip, thawed
- For the crust: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Crush the cookies until their fine crumbs. Pour the melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine. Press into a pie pan and bake until set, 5 to 7 minutes. Take out from your oven, and allow to cool down completely.
- For the filling: Beat the peanut butter with the cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add in the powdered sugar, beating it until a smooth creamy texture forms. Add in the thawed whipped topping and beat until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
- Pour the filling into the crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Warning: This is ultra, ultra-rich. Cut small slivers — your guests will thank you!
In Conclusion, Café Upper crust’s Recipes are aimed to provide a healthy guide to making oven or dessert items within the comfort & ease of your home kitchens. Such cooking results may differ from those results of professional chefs’ practices & recipes. These recipes may or may not be available at our eatery outlets, at the time of posting these blogs.