Today featuring Chicken Spaghetti With Tangy Tomato Sauce Recipe. From our Experts of The Best Non-veg Restaurant in Ahmedabad, Café Upper crust kitchen, a mischievous and delightful meals for everyone. Our Unique Recipe Series brings to you our best ever Recipes! There is always happy knowing and sharing delicious meals, so from the kitchen of Café Upper Crust, a nifty recipe for replenishing everyone’s tummies — at school or at home!
Today let’s start with an Italian Recipe that is Chicken Spaghetti with tangy tomato sauce for a tasty weekend meal to fill your empty stomach.
Prep time: 10 Mins; Cooking time: 60 mins; Total time: 70 mins
A great pasta dish made of spaghetti tossed in a tangy tomato sauce flavored with basil is Chicken Spaghetti in Tomato Basil Sauce. Serve it with garlic bread and a cake of your choosing as a holiday dinner.
- 150 Grams of Spaghetti
- 100 grams Chicken breasts, cut into bits
Ingredient needed for the Sauce:
- 5 tomatoes, half-cut
- Garlic 4 leaves, chopped
- 1 Chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons of Pure Olive Extra Oil
- Salt, for tasting
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon Flakes of Red Chilli
- Rosemary 1 teaspoon
- Tarragon 1 teaspoon
- Chopped 3 springs Dhania leaves
- Wash the tomatoes and split them in half to begin making the Chicken Spaghetti in the Tomato Basil Sauce Recipe, ensuring that the core and the seed are separated.
- In a blender, add the tomatoes and grind to create a smooth puree and hold it aside.
- Store a saucepan filled with water over medium heat to prepare the pasta.
- Low the pasta and a pinch of salt into the spaghetti and leave it to simmer. Boil the pasta when cooked until you have a biting consistency, which is the consistency of al dente.
- Strain and rinse the water from the cooked penne pasta under cool water. Drain all the water and drizzle the noodles with olive oil so that they do not adhere to each other.
- Heat the saucepan on medium flame with oil in it; add onions and garlic, sauté until it turns slightly brown.
- Now add the tomato puree to boil. Connect the cinnamon, red chili flakes, dried rosemary, basil leaves, and tarragon.
- Add the sliced chicken parts and sauté them until they are cooked until the sauce is reduced and the raw smell goes out. Attach the boiled spaghetti and coat well with the pasta. Serve the Tomato Basil Sauce Chicken Spaghetti warmly served with coriander leaves
- Serve the Tomato Basil Sauce Chicken Spaghetti, alongside Garlic Bread with Herb Butter Recipe, Mango Lemonade Recipe, and end on a sweet note by completing the feast with Rich Decadent Chocolate Soufflé Recipe.
Disclaimer: Our Recipes are aimed to provide a healthy guide to making easy dishes and meals within the comfort & ease of your home kitchens. Such cooking results may differ from those results of professional chefs’ practices & recipes. These recipes may or may not be available at our eatery outlets, at the time of posting these blogs.