Today’s recipe guide featuring easy and soft Chocolate chips cookies from our experts at the best bakery in Ahmedabad, Café Upper crust. It’s a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe with a quality that perfectly crispy on the outside and soft and chewy inside. Chocolate Chip Cookie
Chocolate chips cookie Serves 15 people for 30 cookies, prep time 20 minutes, cook time 12 minutes. Chocolate Chip Cookie
· 2 cups melted butter (460 g)
· 2 cups packed brown sugar (440 g)
· 2 cups sugar (granulated) (400 g)
· A dozen big eggs
· 1 tablespoon extract de vanilla
· 5 cups flour (all-purpose) (625 g)
· 2 tablespoons powdered baking soda
· Chocolate chips (four cups) (700 g)
· Firstly, Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
· Secondly, Whisk together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and melted butter in a big mixing bowl until well mixed and light in color.
· Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract until it is smooth.
· Thirdly, and most importantly, Fold in the flour and baking powder until the dough comes together in a smooth ball.
· Mix in the chocolate chips and they’re equally distributed.
· Scoop 6 dough balls onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper using an ice cream scoop.
· After 12 minutes in the oven, serve!
· Scoop the dough into balls and put them side by side on a baking tray lined with parchment paper to store for later use.
· Wrap the tray in cling wrap and place it in the freezer for up to a month.
· In this paragraph, Pick the desired amount of frozen dough balls from the tray and bake for 15 minutes at 375°F (190°C) in a preheated oven.
· Have fun and a great time while eating delicious Cookies.
In conclusion, Café Upper Crust’s recipes are intended to be simple and easy-to-cook recipes at your home. Such out of cooking and baking may vary from experienced chefs and their recipes. At the time of writing these posts, these recipes may or may not be accessible at our eatery locations. Have a good baking day!