Today featuring Chicken Pancake Recipe. From our Experts of The Best Non – veg Restaurant in Ahmedabad, Café Upper crust kitchen, delicious and delightful meals for everyone. Our Unique Recipe Series brings to you our best ever Recipes! There is always happiness knowing and sharing good food and good meals, so from the kitchen of Café Upper Crust, a nifty recipe for replenishing everyone’s tummies — at school or at home!
Sharing the unique recipe of Pancake with the chicken twist. The chicken pancake is the exquisite large daddy of breakfast pancakes. The dish highlights non-sweet pancakes moved with a heavenly chicken filling and prepared flawlessly under a thick cover of cheddar!
Main course American Cuisine, Prep time: 40 Minutes; Cooking time: 50 Minutes and Serves 8 people.
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup tomato passata sauce
- 1/3 cup ground cheese
- olive oil splash
For the filling
- 30-gram butter spread
- 170-gram button mushroom quartered
- 1 Garlic Clove squashed
- 1 green onion cut
- 2 cups finely hacked cooked chicken
- 1 tbsp. hacked new level leaf parsley
- 1 cup new ricotta disintegrated
- Mix the rice, salt, milk, and eggs until they are soft. Cover for 20 minutes, set aside.
- Spray a non-stick 18cm (base) frying pan with oil and cook over low heat.
- To coat the foundation, add 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and swirl. Cook until it turns bright golden for 2 minutes. Transform. 30 seconds to cook. Transfer to a dish. Cover yourself to stay warm.
- To produce 8 pancakes, repeat with the remaining mixture.
For the Filling:
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in a frying pan.
- Add the mushrooms, onion, and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring, or until the mushrooms are tender. Switch to a tub. 10 minutes to calm.
- Stir in the chicken, ricotta, and parsley.
Putting the chicken pancakes together
- Preheat the fan-forced oven to 200 °C / 180 °C.
- On a plate, put 1 pancake and top with 1/4 cup of filling. To enclose, roll up.
- Put in a greased ovenproof dish 8cm wide, 20cm x 30cm. Repeat for the leftover filling and pancakes.
- Passata with cheese on top.
- Fill the platter with tape. Bake for 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Foil elimination. Bake until the cheese is crispy, or for 5 minutes.
- Ready to serve.
Disclaimer: Our Recipes are aimed to provide a healthy guide to making easy dishes and meals within the comfort & ease of your home kitchens. Such cooking results may differ from those results of professional chefs’ practices & recipes. These recipes may or may not be available at our eatery outlets, at the time of posting these blogs.