The season of festivals calls for delicious dishes and recipes. Sweets are indeed the sign that festive seasons are here. Some prefer to buy them while some prefer to prepare them at home. Whatever your choice, in this season we wish you all the joy and sweetness. Today, we are here with a delicious recipe of Mawa Cake that will add up to the joy in your celebration. Once you use this recipe the cake made will be similar to any cake in cake shop in Ahmedabad has.
MAWA CAKE RECEIPE
Preparation Time – 10 minutes;Cooking Time – 1 hour; Total Time – 1 hour 10 minutes; Servings – 1 Cake
For Mawa cake shop
- 1 tsp butter
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup milk powder
For Cake Batter cake shop
- ½ cup batter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 11/2 cup maida/ plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup curd
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 3 tbsp chopped cashew & almonds
For Mawacake shop
- In a large non-stick vessel take 1 tsp butter and ¼ cup milk. Stir them well so that the butter and milk combine properly.
- Now add ½ cup full cream milk powder to it. Keep the flame low and stir continuously.
- The mixture will start to thicken. After 5 minutes, the mixture will start to separate from the pan.
- Keep mixing until the whole thing forms into a single lump. Once it forms a lump, the khoya is ready. Let it cool.
For Mawa Cake cake shop
- Mix the half cup butter with the powdered sugar and beat it until it gets smooth and fluffy. Thereafter, take baking powder, baking soda & sieve it through a filter.
- Now add the curd and milk to it and mix well.
- Crumble the prepared mawa and add it to the batter.
- Bake the cake at 180 degree Celsius or 365 degree Fahrenheit for 60 minutes.
- After that the cake is ready to be served. You can top it with any kind of dry fruits you like.
Refrigerate the cake and enjoy it for a week without any worries of it getting spoiled. Be sure to take wonderful pictures and capture the memories. For more such recipes do stay in touch with us and also visit Café Upper Crust to enjoy some wonderful desserts.