Today featuring hot spicy Bombay chicken curry coming from our experts of The Best Restaurant in Ahmedabad, Café Upper crust. Bombay Chicken is a delectable treat for the senses. The fragrance and gravy are simply enticing. This simple recipe will wow your family and friends.
This recipe will serve 4 – 5 people; Prep time – 30 minutes, Cook time – 30Minutes, Total time – 1 hour.
Follow below instructions and steps for a delicious hot and spicy recipe!!
- 2 kg pieces of chicken
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white Vinegar
- 1 1/3 cup Desiccated coconut
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered Eastern Turmeric
- 1 tablespoon powdered Eastern Chili
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered Eastern black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 10 leaves of curry
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- season with salt to taste
- In a saucepan, coat the chicken pieces with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a minimum, cover, and cook for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- 1 cup (250ml) liquid should be set aside after draining.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil and add the coconut, garlic, cumin, turmeric, chili, pepper, ginger, and curry leaves. Cook for 2 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Combine the chicken bits, reserved stock, and sugar in a mixing dish.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat, cover, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve with new coriander leaves as a garnish.
- Serve instantly and enjoy!!
Disclaimer: Café Uppercrust recipes are intended to be simple and easy-to-cook recipes at your home. Such blog recipes may vary from experienced chefs and their recipes. At the time of writing these posts, these recipes may or may not be accessible at our eatery locations.