From our Experts at The Best Bakery in Ahmedabad, Café Upper’s kitchen, a mischievous and delightful something to make for your kids or adults to have a bite at the end of the meals. Our Unique Recipe Series brings to you Our best ever 50 Most-Popular Recipes! There is always a happy knowing there is a cake in the oven, so from the ovens of Café Upper Crust, a nifty recipe for replenishing your kid’s tummies — at school or at home! Let us begin with the best ever baking recipes and fill your tummies. Classic Chocolate Pudding
Easy, delicious, and quickest rich chocolate pudding is one of our favorite deserts also it is a kid-friendly recipe, Homemade chocolate pudding can be made in advance and stored in the fridge until you’re ready to enjoy it. Chocolate pudding can be stored in the fridge for 5-7 days. Chocolate pudding hardly takes 10 minutes for preparation, 10 minutes for cooking, 20 minutes for cooling time. Classic Chocolate Pudding
- 1 ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup of cocoa
- ⅓ cup of corn starch
- pinch of salt
- 4 ½ cups milk
- 3-4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a pan, add sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and corn starch. Blend well. Include cold milk, whisk until they are properly combined.
- Increase heat to medium, blending continually until the combination arrives at a bubble.
- Allow mixture to boil for 1 minute while stirring continuously. Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla extract.
- Allow mixture to cool completely and stirring occasionally to avoid skin forming on the pudding. Classic Chocolate Pudding
- And It’s ready to serve, you can serve Chilled and warm.
In Conclusion, Cafe Upper Crust Recipes are aimed to provide a healthy guide to making oven or dessert items within the comfort & ease of your home kitchens. Most importantly, cooking results may differ from those results of professional chefs’ practices & recipes. These recipes may or may not be available at our eatery outlets, at the time of posting these blogs.