Today we are going to share with you a recipe for one of the most amazing royal delicacies, chicken biryani. Yes, and you will be able to cook this dish just like any other best non-veg restaurant in Ahmedabad could cook. This dish has been introduced by the Persians. Making this dish in its own authentic style takes some time but every minute spent on it will be worth it once you taste the first spoon of it. So, before we start off to cook chicken biryani just like the best non-veg restaurant has, let’s have a look at the cooking time.
Preparation Time – 20 minutes ; Cooking Time – 40 minutes ; Total Time – 1 hour
Ingredients best non-veg restaurant
- 1 cup boiled basmati rice
- ½ tsp mint leaves
- Salt as required
- 2 tbsp refined oil
- 3 green cardamom
- 2 clove
- 2 onion
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 cup curd
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- Water as required
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 600 gm chicken
- 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp saffron
- 1 tbsp bay leaf
- 1 black cardamom
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 green chillies
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tbsp ginger
- 2 drops kewra
- 1 tbsp rose water
- To make biryani just like the best non-veg restaurant in Ahmedabad we start off with preparing saffron and kewra water. First of all, soak saffron in water to prepare saffron water and add drops of kewra water to make the kewra water.
- Meanwhile, heat refined oil to medium in a pan and add cumin seeds, bay leaf, green cardamom, cloves in it, and sauté for about a minute.
- Then, add chopped onion and sauté it.
- Sauté the onions until they are pink in colour. After they change the colour, add chicken into it. Along with the chicken goes green chillies, turmeric, salt to taste, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, and green chilli paste.
- Mix well all of these for about 3-4 minutes. Once cooked, add the curd to it.
- Now, add garam masala in it along with ginger, coriander and mint leaves. Then, add the waters we prepared in the beginning and also the rose water. Cook till the chicken gets tender.
- After this, add 1 cup cooked rice and mix everything in a way that all the masala is spread evenly through the rice. Then again add some saffron water and pour some ghee over it. Cook for 15-20 minutes with a closed lid and garnish with 1 tbsp fried onions and coriander leaves to make it look like the best non-veg restaurant cooked dish.
- The dish is ready to be served.
Don’t forget to try this delicious dish and curate a taste that even surpasses the taste of the best non-veg restaurant in Ahmedabad.
In Conclusion, Café Upper crust’s recipes are designed to be convenient and straightforward to prepare at home. Such blog recipes can differ from those of seasoned chefs. These recipes may or may not be available at our eatery locations at the time of writing these blogs.
For more such recipes, keep visiting our website www.cafeuppercrust.com