From our Experts at The Best Bakery in Ahmedabad, Café Upper’s kitchen, a mischievous and delightful something to make for your kids to have a bite of during supper or hunger pangs between meals. Our Unique Recipe Series brings to you the famous, best ever Baked Zucchini Recipe! Even for your kids’ tiffin boxes for their break-hour at school! From the ovens of Café Upper Crust, a nifty recipe for replenishing your kids’ tummies — at school or at home! Let us begin with the best ever Fruit Pizza for the quickest, easiest to make snack ever!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick, at an angle
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of Hungarian paprika
For the Topping:
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs (Japanese)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves stripped from the stem, lightly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Making the Sugar Cookie Crust:
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush 1 teaspoon olive oil on the bottom of an 8 by 8-inch baking dish. Arrange the slices of zucchini in the dish with an overlapping pattern in rows or a spiral in a pie dish. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- To make the topping: In a bowl, stir together the panko breadcrumbs, thyme, Parmesan cheese, and season with a sprinkle of salt and a few grinds of pepper. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and stir until all the breadcrumbs are soaked with the yellow tint of the oil. Sprinkle the topping evenly over the dish and bake until the top is golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
In Conclusion, Café Upper crust’s Recipes are aimed to provide a healthy guide to making oven or dessert items within the comfort & ease of your home kitchens. Such cooking results may differ from those results of professional chefs’ practices & recipes. These recipes may or may not be available at our eatery outlets, at the time of posting these blogs.