From our Experts at The Best Bakery in Ahmedabad, Café Upper’s kitchen, a mischievous and delightful something to make for your kids to have a bite of during supper or hunger pangs between meals. Our Unique Multi-Part Series bring to you the famous ways of making the best ever Grilled Cheese Sandwiches or Toasts with unique spreads and flavours from around the world! Even for your kids’ tiffin boxes for their break-hour at school! From the ovens of Café Upper Crust, a nifty recipe for replenishing your kids tummies — at school or at home! Let us begin with the 50 Grilled Cheese Dishes for the quickest, easiest to make snack ever!
- Sandwich bread or any bread as you wish
- Cheese as specified in the Sandwich recipe
- Ketchup or Sauce – such as
- Mustard Sauce
- Chilly garlic
How to make grilled cheese:
- Heat 1 tablespoon salted butter in a cast-iron or nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Press the sandwich slightly and place it in the skillet. Cook until golden on the bottom, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Flip, adding more butter to the pan if needed, and cook until the other side is golden and the cheese melts, 3 to 5 more minutes.
Types of Grilled Cheese Dishes:
- Spicy Nacho Sandwich:
2 slices white bread with 1 slice monterey jack or American cheese, some pickled jalapeño slices and 1 slice cheddar. Cook, flipping once, until golden
- Crunchy Nacho:
Make Spicy Nacho Grilled Cheese (No. 4), adding 1 tablespoon crushed corn chips with the jalapenos.
- Goat Cheese–Peppadew:
Mix 1/2 cup cream cheese with 1/4 cup goat cheese and 8 chopped Peppadew peppers. Sandwich one-quarter of the mixture between 2 slices multigrain bread; cook, flipping once, until golden. (Use the remaining cheese mixture for more sandwiches.)
Disclaimer: Our Recipes are aimed to provide a healthy guide to making oven or dessert items within the comfort & ease of your home kitchens. Such cooking results may differ from those results of professional chefs’ practices & recipes. These recipes may or may not be available at our eatery outlets, at the time of posting these blogs.