For one of many busy weeknights, or even weekends, when you got to rush somewhere or rush to finish some chores, errands, or even task list of To-Dos for your home! Simply put, when you don’t have even an inch of time, these easy-to-make, kid-friendly Quick Quesadillas are just plain good for a quick bite or even supper for you and your kids! From the experts from The Best Bakery in Ahmedabad, Café Upper’s kitchen, — The Quick Quesadillas Recipe From the ovens of Café Upper Crust, a Quick Quesadillas recipe! These quick-to-cook Quesadillas are filled with cheese, salsa, and green onions, making them pretty perfect insta-meals!
Quick Quesadillas Recipe
- 6 flour tortilla (8-inch), warmed
- 1 and 1/2 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese (approx. 6 ounces)
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 3/4th Cup Chunky Salsa or Picante Sauce Medium
- 2 tablespoons of Olive or Canola oil
- Spread or Fill the Top half of each tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese, 2 teaspoons green onions, and 1 tablespoon Salsa sauce
- Next, brush the edges of each of the tortillas with a dash of drinking water
- Fold the tortillas over the filling (into a half), and firmly but gently press to seal
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the filled and folded Quesadillas, and cook in batches of 1 or 2, until lightly browned on both sides and the cheese is melted
- Serve Hot with the remaining Salsa sauce
Expert Café Upper Crust Tip
Add chopped cooked chicken, cooked black beans, cottage cheese or Paneer, or even any variant of refried beans, potato-filling, etc. for a bit stuffier, munchier Quesadillas!
Disclaimer: Our Recipes are aimed to provide a healthy guide to making oven or dessert items within the comfort & ease of your home kitchens. Such cooking results may differ from those results of professional chefs’ practices & recipes. These recipes may or may not be available at our eatery outlets, at the time of posting these blogs.